Wednesday, July 20, 2016

 photo post-mark.png

Day 20 Permanent Rose

Winsor & Newton
Permanent Rose

An all time favorite - permanent rose. 
I really did not like pink when I was little. I would get angry at my mother for buying me pink items. 
But now I love it! Of course it has to be a bright pink, not some pastel pansy pink. A pink that screams, look at me! I'm perfectly pink! 


Kathyn Biddle-Dutton said...

Leslie, I've been enjoying your color posts & something I noticed is your silver tube color ... How do you get that? This one especially & others where the cap screws on ... Very nice/real ... Thanks Kath

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Kathryn. It is just a combination of winsor blue, winsor yellow, and rose to get the perfect grey that looks silver:)

RH Carpenter said...

You really did get the look of the little silver tubes W/N has gone to :) Love your color choices and I think these would look great in an art supply store note cards for artists who would scoop them up! Lovely work, even though you've moved away from my favorites (blues) :)

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Rhonda, I am trying to figure out what to do with them but I agree, note cards are a good idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme