Thursday, March 31, 2016

 photo post-mark.png

West Coast Sunrise

West Coast Sunrise

For my skies class, I showed how to do a sunrise with clouds. The above painting was the one I did at home in the comfort of my own studio. Then I demonstrated it for my class. This is the demonstration:

West Coast Sunrise Demo

I know which one I prefer but I am curious to know which one you do and why.


martinealison said...


Je suis sous le charme de cette superbe aquarelle aux couleurs extraordinaires et fascinantes.

Je vous embrasse,

RH Carpenter said...

Both are really beautiful but I think I like the bottom, paler version.

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Merci, Martine Alison!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Rhonda, I agree! It has a more fresh look to it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme