Sunday, June 7, 2015

 photo post-mark.png



I recently moved back to Victoria from Vancouver. The wonderful thing about Victoria is all the beautiful flowers that seem to bloom year round. It is very inspiring when painting florals. 
Narcissus is one of the paintings I demonstrated in my floral workshop a couple of weeks ago.

Red Poppy is another painting that was done in the workshop.

Dressed in Red


José Antonio Sánchez said...

Precious works, Leslie, full of subtlety and charm. Congratulations.
Best regards.

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Jose!

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Exquisite work, Leslie!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Penny! You are always so encouraging.

Studio at the Farm said...

The narcissus just glows and the poppy is so vibrant. Gorgeous paintings, Leslie. And I am very glad to read that you are safe and sound and happy in Victoria!!!
Hugs from the gang here ...
Kathryn XX

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Oh thank you Kathryn! Yes, we are safe. As much as I loved and miss Vancouver, I know we are in the right place for now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme