Monday, January 12, 2015

 photo post-mark.png

Winter Roses

Winter Roses

I've been pulling out old paintings and trying to complete them. Winter Roses is a painting of some of my favorite flowers, hellebores, or also known as winter roses. It is being shown at Style and Co. Hair Salon in North Vancouver. 


Studio at the Farm said...

exquisitely done, Leslie!!!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Kathryn, you are so lovely and kind. I know that I can count on you to comment every time. Thank you!

Nancy Goldman said...

This is really beautiful Leslie. Hellebores are one of my favorite flowers too. You've done a wonderful job of capturing their essence. I've never heard them called winter roses so I've learned something today.
Your composition is lovely.

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Nancy! Apparently they are not only called winter roses but Christmas roses as well.

Laura Leeder said...

Just gorgeous Leslie!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Laura!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme