Monday, December 1, 2014

 photo post-mark.png

Mountain Morning

Mountain Morning
Oil
5x7"



I have been playing around with more oils lately. So far I like to keep them small so I can complete them in just a couple of hours. Otherwise I get so busy that I forget to go back to them until all the paint has dried! Previously I have enjoyed glazing in oil and get impatient waiting for the paint to dry. But I am now trying to work more wet in wet and love how the paint moves around. 
This is another scene from Mt. Washington on Vancouver Island. 

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Un paysage rempli de quiƩtude... Une belle palette de couleurs.

Gros bisous ♡

ArtIsMyPassion said...

Beautiful :)

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you both! I don't do oils often so your comments are encouraging.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme