Thursday, July 18, 2013

 photo post-mark.png

White Dome Geyser

White Dome Geyser
Yellowstone National Park

Here is another painting from my series of Yellowstone National Park.
I am currently working on the written portion of my thesis project which is a journal of my painting process of Yellowstone National Park.
White Dome Geyser is just one of the small sketch like paintings that I did for the project.


AK said...

All the best Leslie for your thesis. Requires a lot of energy to do simultaneous tasks and that too to do them well. This work is fabulous.

Sadami said...

Hi, Leslie, I hope your thesis will go well. Writing requires huge energy. Go, Leslie!!
Best wishes, Sadami

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Asit and Sadami! Your encouraging words keep me going.

Studio at the Farm said...

Hi Leslie! You really have captured the starkness of some of Yellowstone's landscape here. I hope "school" is going well. Good luck with your thesis!!!

RH Carpenter said...

Having been lucky enough to see Yellowstone and the surrounding area, I am thrilled to see you capture the sights in watercolor (much better than I did at the time!). Good luck on your thesis!!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Kathryn and Rhonda. It looks like my thesis will be published into a book with all the Yellowstone paintings.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme