Sunday, June 23, 2013

 photo post-mark.png

Pink Magnolia

Pink Magnolia
11x14"


Pink Magnolia is another painting from my Painting Dynamic Florals class that I taught this past spring.
At the end of each class, I ask my students which painting that we did was their favorite.
The pink magnolia was chosen by most of them.
I have a feeling it is because it was the last flower we were able to finish. 
I think this is because most of the students had mastered the art of painting florals by then. 

6 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

WOW!!! I certainly give it two thumbs up! It's gorgeous, Leslie.

Marisa said...

Very beautiful work!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Ahhh! Thank you Kathryn! That means so much coming from you:) You do florals so beautifully

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Marisa, thank you:) Your photos made my day.

RH Carpenter said...

WOW! This is soooo beautifully painted!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Rhonda! You made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme