Thursday, November 15, 2012

 photo post-mark.png

A Capella Reflected

A Capella

The next painting for my class on dynamic water was on how to do reflections.
A Capella is the finished product.
I really enjoyed doing this one and want to do more like it.
I have also been trying to figure out how to teach this course online. 
There are a few formats that I am looking into.
I know I have talked about teaching online courses before but the one format I tried didn't seem to work that well for me. Plus I got busy with school, etc, etc.
In the meantime, I have been filming the painting process while I figure it out. 
Perhaps I can get something together in the New Year.
If you have tried any online formats that you thought worked really well, I would love to hear about them.
Thank you!


Laura Leeder said...

Leslie this is beautiful! I admire your diversity.

Sam L. Boehner said...

You know how much i love this what you did with it and the title is very clever...:)

aurora cabeza said...

bonitos reflejos

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Laura!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Sam, you are too sweet! Thank you:)

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Muchas gracias!

RiverWalker said...

This is just LOVELY.

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Coral! You are so kind to take the time to comment. You sound so busy:)


Impresionante. Ciao

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme