Friday, September 7, 2012

 photo post-mark.png

Upcoming Workshop

Here is a sneak peak at what I will be teaching at April Point Resort on Quadra Island next week.
I love seals and decided that I must paint one. 

There are a few spaces left in this workshop if you want to come learn how to paint this beautiful creature.
April Point is a wonderful resort on Quadra Island, BC
The price is $199/person for a 2 night stay and includes instruction.
It is from September 11-13, 2012

More information can be found at 

Look for the Fun With Watercolors

To register, please call  1.800.663.7090

Hope you are able to join me!


Jo Anne Neely Gomez said...

Gorgeous painting, I love animals and seals also. Thank you for sharing this information and beautiful artwork, very inspiring, calming and joyful!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Jo Anne. I love painting animals. Not sure why I don't paint more?

Studio at the Farm said...

Wish I could join you all. Your seal is great, Leslie!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

I wish you could join me also Kathryn! We would have so much fun. Unfortunately they had to cancel. I hope to teach there again in the spring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme