Friday, August 3, 2012

 photo post-mark.png

Dinner With The In-Laws

Dinner with the In-Laws
Digital Photograph

"This is no ordinary apple. It's a magic wishing apple. . . Take one bite and all your dreams will come true."
-Queen from Snow White

This is another image I created in my Photoshop class. 
Perhaps it is playing to my darker side but I love fairy tales.
And sometimes what we think is a dream come true isn't at all.
On this welcoming table of desserts, I have chosen to represent the poisonous apples in various ways as well as some bitter fruit.
 The guillotine represents impending doom.


Studio at the Farm said...

You really are having fun with this, aren't you? ;)

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Yes I am!

Wendy Mould said...

Man, you are really getting into this. It is amazing where you can go with it. Have fun!!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Yes, Wendy, it is fun and I am loving it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme