Monday, July 2, 2012

 photo post-mark.png

Don Javier

Don Javier
poured watercolor
20x30"

I did this pour several weeks ago as a demonstration but didn't get around to finishing it until recently. 
It is another poured watercolor and is of Ronda, Spain.
I am excited to be returning to Spain so I can take more reference photos!
My workshop is full so if you didn't get a chance to sign up, don't worry. I am sure I will be returning again.

I will be teaching a pouring workshop in Victoria, BC on July 14-15 at the Coast Collective Gallery.
This time I think we will be doing a still life.
For those that are interested in doing a street scene, I will still make that option available.
There is still room left so if you are interested, please contact the Coast Collective Gallery at classes@coastcollective.ca 
Please click here for more information.

7 comments:

Gillian Olson said...

Beautiful Leslie, glad your workshop in Spain is full, hope you gets lots of photographs.

aurora cabeza said...

bonita y elaborada acuarela. enhorabuena
saludos
aurora

John Simlett said...

I just love your street scenes, Leslie ... particularly the Spanish ones.

I've just had my Toledo picture framed 9it's on my current posting)

Enjoy your return to Spain!

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Thank you Gillian. I plan on just going crazy with the camera. So much to see and so little time! Love the photos from your trip.

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

Muchas gracias Aurora!

Nancy Goldman said...

This is beautiful Leslie. I wish I lived closer to you. I would love to take a pouring workshop.

Leslie Redhead Watercolors said...

John, I wrote a comment but it seemed to have disappeared! I am glad you like the painting and your drawings are just incredible. Nancy, I wish you were closer also. We would have a blast together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme