Saturday, October 17, 2009

 photo post-mark.png
Yesterday I tried to put a map onto my blog but somehow put it on as a post instead of a sidebar tool. Finally realizing that, I deleted it so I could put it elsewhere. Unfortunately I also deleted my beautiful comment from Carol. I am so sorry Carol! Thanks for the encouragement though. I promise to keep painting and to keep blogging. And I would love to paint your children some day!
Now I need to figure out how to get that map back and into the right spot. (sigh)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Looks like you figured out the map. Keep up the creating! Some of us can only imagine having a talent like that. I honestly would love have you do a painting. Is it possible long distance?? (I'm probably a couple years away from being able to do it, anyway.) Keep posting your work, it's a real treat.
Carol Cluff

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme